Terms of participation
By accessing the course the participant agrees with the following:
- Participation in our courses is a voluntary choice of the participant based on his own decision and on his / her own responsibility, all exercises are only an invitation to participate.
- Each participant bears full responsibility for himself / herself, including his or her behavior towards other persons on the site and / or the participants of the selected event.
- Tantralife or any other person acting on its behalf is not responsible for any damages, injuries or losses incurred by the Participant.
- In case of injury or illness, the financial costs necessary for medical treatment, etc., are paid by each participant himself.
- Some exercises may be physically or mentally challenging for some participants. We ask you to tell us whether you have or have had psychological problems in the past and what kind of psychotropic substance or psychopharmaceuticals you are taking.
- We also require information about possible psychological or psychiatric care, current or past.
- Participation in the course is not possible if a participant is being treated psychiatrically or is currently infected with an infectious or other communicable disease.
- The Participant agrees to abide by the usual health and hygiene rules and will follow the guidelines set out for Tantralife courses.
- In case of any doubt, we recommend consulting your doctor.
- The participant understands that the seminar does not replace psychotherapeutic or other specialized medical treatment.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF INFORMATION
- The participant undertakes to respect that all information relating to course events and other participants is and remains confidential.
- A participant who has come to describe or otherwise publish course-related events undertakes to require written consent from Tantralife for this purpose.
- The Participant undertakes not to distribute, teach or otherwise use Tantralife materials on its courses without the written permission of Tantralife.
- Upon receipt of the prepayment you have paid, we will confirm the reservation of your place on the course
- The deposit received at least 4 weeks before the start of the course will give you a discount of CZK 200
- The surcharge is paid in cash at the beginning of the course
- The deposit serves as a booking fee, which prepaid room for the exchange rate, therefore it is irreversible.
- If, for serious reasons, you will not be able to attend the course and inform us in good time, it is possible to transfer part of the backup to our other course after agreement.
- If you send yourself a substitute (same gender), you can use your deposit after deducting an administrative fee of CZK 200
- If the course will not be held for reasons that lie on our side, the deposit will, of course, be refunded in full.
- If a participant decides to finish the course before its official end, the course fee is not refunded.
- Participants under the age of 18 may participate in the program only with the written consent of the parents or guardian.