Body loves the touch
There’s is no term for this course at the moment, but you can still look around or ask us a question.
|Body loves the touch|
What do you learn?
- Ritual of Tantric Massage for both private and professional use.
- Use of "wet" and "dry" techniques on the skin.
- Using gloves, feathers and other interesting techniques.
- The basic moves of the oil tantric massage and the so-called Three-stroke massage.
- Principles of tantric massage and encounter with nudity.
- Basic terms of tantra.
- Massage for tantric massage.
- Preparation of space and masseuse for tantra massage
What do you need to know for a start?
- On tantra lessons we work with the least dressed body and nudity.
- You have to be physically and mentally healthy at the courses.
- You should have experience with massage, tantric massage is superstructure of classical massage.
What else should you know?
All courses will include:
- Breathing and motion technology, perception of life energy (prana / chi) relaxing, breathing and bioenergetic exercises that will help connect with your body and what it tells you
- Circle sharing
- Unleashing a good mood that enhances the individual care of the lecturers creates a lively group full of energy and wonderful experiences
The course is designed for beginners.
Courses are conducted in a small group, which ensures individual care for each of you and a sense of security and comfort.
Courses open with a minimum of 8 participants and a maximum of 12 participants.
Are you here for the first time? Do you want to ask anything first?
Here you can ask a question about this course.